Delivery Driver/Sales Representative
Location: Home Office
Reports to: Concierge
Salary Level: TDB
This standard procedure outlines the areas of responsibility associated with the position of Delivery Driver/Sales Representative at Platinum.
Delivery Driver/Sales Representative reports directly to the Concierge.
Excellent driving record as well as two plus year experience in a customer service environment. Accuracy and attention to details are essential. Excellent verbal communication skills are imperative as well as the ability to work independently and make rational business decisions.
High School degree or GED equivalency.
Effective use of the English language both written and verbal. Bilingual skills are a definite asset.
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The primary objective of the Delivery Driver/Sales Representative position is to deliver garments to customers’ efficiently within a designated route, and to develop business relationships with customers, housekeepers, and property managers. Delivery Drivers’ responsibilities are as follows, but not limited to:
- Organize customer ID cards
- Increase route sales
- Offload garments from storage conveyor and reconcile deliveries with manifest
- Scan orders to be delivered
- On daily manifest, specify which invoices are ready for delivery
- Load garments and empty bags into delivery truck
- Read index card from file box for special delivery instructions
- Make all deliveries/pick ups as well as all stops to customers on route
- Unload picked up garment bags at FCC plant as well as non delivered orders
- Post all delivered order into SPOT
- Record conversations with customer in CRMs
- Review manifest with Concierge if necessary at the end of day
- Place non delivered orders onto your bar and give returned garments to the Concierge; if the Concierge is not available, place on bar labeled “Drivers” in the office
- Develop business relationship with customers, property managers, and housekeepers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- Driving: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License