Customer Service Representative
Location: Platinum Boutique Locations
Reports to: Retail Store Manager
Salary Level: $10 – $14 per hour depending on experience
INTRODUCTION: This standard procedure outlines the areas of responsibility associated with the position of Senior Customer Service Representative for Platinum Boutiques, Inc.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: The Senior Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Retail Store Manager of Platinum Boutiques.
REQUIREMENTS: Exceptional customer service skills and accuracy and attention to details are essential. Ability to follow instructions accurately and implement them with minimum supervision. Must also be able to train new employees thoroughly.
EDUCATION: One to two years customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Good mathematical and communication skills are necessary.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Effective use of the English language both written and verbal. Multilingual skills are a definite asset.
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY: The objectives of the CSR are to provide the highest level of service to our customers as well as to inspect garments thoroughly prior to sending them to be dry cleaned or laundered. Discuss daily priorities with acting manager and/or coworkers
- Greet and provide courteous service to customers
- Gather account and garment information from customer; phone number, number of pieces, special care instructions, damages, spots, delivery or pick up day and time
- Enter specific description of garments into SPOT software
- Provide information on special services and/or products available
- Thoroughly inspect garments (damages, spots, special cleaning instruction, etc.)
- Sort garments for appropriate handling (household, women’s, men’s, laundry)
- Refer customer issues or concerns to manager
- Process customer payments (cash, credit card, personal account)
- Keep front counter clean and organized with sufficient amount of supplies
- Open or close store by following drawer checkout procedures
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Southwest Florida
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: 1 year in customer service oriented environment